Ductless Mini-Split Systems
A key benefit of a ductless mini-split system is their exceptional heating and cooling abilities without the need for extensive ductwork in your home. These systems work by connecting an outdoor unit with an indoor unit to heat/cool a specific zone of your home without needing ductwork. A ductless mini-split system is ideal for homes that do not have a central heating or cooling system but are also useful for room additions or converting an attic to a living space. Ductless air conditioners can easily be mounted on walls or in the ceiling for homeowners that need a flexible and efficient system to meet their comfort needs. As a Mitsubishi Preferred Diamond Contractor, the team at Honeycutt Air is experienced and up-to-date with the latest ductless mini-split systems and industry technology.
Our Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Split Systems
- Wall-Mounted: These units maintain the comfort of a single room in your home. The advanced filtration features allow for clean, deodorized air, while the remote operation feature lets you control your comfort with ease.
- Ceiling-Cassette: Available in One-Way and Four-Way, Mitsubishi Ceiling-Cassettes allow you to direct your airflow by remotely adjusting individual vents from your tablet or smartphone. The advanced air filtration features allow for clean, fresh air in your home.
- Floor-Mounted: These quit units operate as low as 19dB(A) and operate efficiently with multi-flow vanes. The included Hyper-Heating INVERTER® keeps you comfortable down to -13° F outdoor ambient, with 100% heating capacity at 5° F outdoor ambient, while the multi-part filtration systems provide you with constantly clean air.
- Single-Zone Cooling Only: This energy efficient system provides SEER ratings as high as 21, using the minimum amount of heat needed to keep your home comfortable. A quite operation and narrow profile makes this unit ideal for smaller spaces.
- Single-Zone Cooling and Heating: An INVERTER-driven compressor and recyclable system components make this comfort system an efficient and environmentally-friendly option. Hyper-heating units provide your home with Hot-Start technology, allow for warm air as soon as you start your unit without drafts.
- Multi-Zone Cooling and Heating: Multi-zone systems allow for whole-home cooling and heating comfort. With the ability to connect the outdoor unit to up to 8 indoor units, each zone can be individually fine-tuned to meet your comfort needs. The INVERTER-driven compressor uses on the energy needed to efficiently maintain precise heating and cooling.